Cambridge Pathway is designed for students aged 5 to 19 and has four stages – Cambridge Primary, Cambridge Lower Secondary, Cambridge Upper Secondary and Cambridge Advanced. Its wide range of subjects and flexibility gives schools the chance to shape the curriculum so that it is exciting and relevant for their own students. Five elements – international curriculum, teaching and learning, assessment, international recognition and global community form the heart of Cambridge education. Cambridge Primary is for 5 to 11 year old’s and provides a strong foundation for the students who have just entered into the Cambridge pathway.
We at Rankpedia International school will implement international curricula by integrating well-researched pedagogical practices with latest technology. The curriculum is designed to bring out the holistic development of students and develop creativity, expression and wellbeing using multiple methods. Each student is treated as a different individual and is provided with equal opportunity to explore their hidden talents. The potential of a student is harnessed academically as well as through extra curricular activities which are planned in an interesting and engaging way.
Individual attention, holistic, creative and stress-free learning is ensured for each child through:
● Students can choose between Day school (3 hours of screen time) or Day boarding school (5 hours of screen time)
● Personalized and interactive learning
● Mobile based LMS platform
● Simulations and animation videos developed inhouse
● Club activities
● Direct communication channel between parents and teachers
● Cambridge Primary English
● Cambridge Primary Mathematics
● Cambridge Primary Global Perspective
● Cambridge Primary Science.
● Cambridge Primary English as second Language/French/German/Hindi
● Cambridge Primary Art and Design
● Cambridge Primary Music
- Nature Club
- Comics Reading Club
- Storytelling Club
- Arts and Crafts Club
- Games Club